Successful manufacturing company based in Westmead (Pinetown) seeks a systematic, enthusiastic person who can ensure the warehouse processes run smoothly – from receiving of raw materials, issuing raw materials to production through to dispatching finished goods to customers. Min 2 years similar experience together with strong computer skills (Excel and an ERP system) and organisational /admin skills essential.
1) Receive Raw Material, match delivery note with buyers purchase order and enter (GRV) into Pastel.
2) Check raw materials conform to required standards and specifications and that it matches with what has been ordered by the buyer.
3) Label received raw materials with pastel codes and product description as per purchase order.
4) Match GRV to delivery invoice and liaise with accounts department for processing.
5) Liaise with buyer on stock levels of bulk material.
1) Receive sales order for SOP department check stock and or liaise with Production Supervisor on manufactured of goods relating to the sales order.
2) Check goods that are ready for dispatch are what has been ordered as per the customers’ requirements and as per the sales order. Goods to be labelled and each product to have a batch number.
3) Pack order onto pallet and ensure that the goods are secure for transport.
4) Follow up with the courier company with regards to stock that has been sent to clients, ensure that the stock has reached the client- especially outlying areas.
5) Prepare for stock take.
6) Assist with stock take on a quarterly basis.
1) Control of all company transport. Dispatch and receiving
2) Management of company vehicles and forklifts. This includes trip sheets, log books and arranging of services for vehicle and forklifts.
3) Responsible for warehouse and yard housekeeping on a daily basis.
4) Provide feedback back to Buyer when required.
Min 3 years stores / warehousing / receiving / dispatching experience essential
Experience on an ERP system ESSENTIAL (Pastel preferred)
Strong organisational skills
R8 000 to R12 000 depending on experience