FMCG manufacturing company seeks a hands on management accountant / production accountant who will work closely with the finance and production teams to plan, forecast, and ensure best practices and maximise profits. Extensive stock analysis, sales forecasting and production costing – implementing systems and controls.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing a team of people in the office
- Presenting Actual vs budget to the HOD’s. Investigate reasons for variances as directed by finance. Work together with HOD’s to control expenses.
- Implement system where necessary and manage them going forward
- Sign off Overtime and Wages
- Employement Equity
- Manage IT systems (first line support and accyss control)
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 3 years qualifcation essential:
- B.Com accounting
- National diploma: Cost and Management Accounting
- Min 5 years accounting experience within a manufacturing environment ESSENTIAL
- Must live on the South Coast