An Accounting firm based in Hillcrest Durban is looking for an Article Clerk who would like to go the SAIPA route, not the C.A. route, to fulfll a 3 year Accounting Articles contract working for them.
- 3 Year Training Contracts are available to Graduates and Postgraduates who are studying towards or who have completed a B Com Accounting, BBus Sci, Bcompt or B Accounting Degree with or without GDA/Hons/CTA
- 5 Year Training Contracts are available to undergraduates studying part time towards an accounting qualification or all diploma candidates who are wanting to continue their studies to become a Professional Accountant
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letter)
- Perform Audit Work
- Complete Tax Returns
- Finalise an Audit File and propose an Audit opinion
- Manage personal performance
- Work effectively in teams
- Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
- Write clearly and succinctly
- Set clear objectives and plan activities
- Work productively and in a challenging environment
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Wanting to go the SAIPA route (not C.A. Route)
- Preferably Drivers license
- Preferably Own vehicle
- Computer literacy
- Experience of teamworking
- The ability to set and achieve high standards
Package & Remuneration
R8 000 per month.
Recent graduates will take preference over applicants who have previous work experience.