Dynamic, well established company who specialises in the manufacture of resin and cementitious products for the building industry, seeks an internal sales representative (sales order processing) who is extremely organised in order to be the backup to the sales team ensuring orders are processed correctly and customers requirements are met timeously and efficiently. Strong communication skills as well as administrative skills are needed for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Liaise with the production and dispatch staff to ensure that customer requirements are met
● Resolve product/service queries by clarifying customer complaints on a daily basis
● Update customer price lists when price changes occur
● Ensure that internal staff have all the relevant information so that invoicing can be done timeously
● Manage incoming calls and ensure that all customer demands are met
● Direct customer queries to the relevant party
● Check the inventory on hand
● Recommend potential products and services to customers
● Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
● Responding promptly to customer inquiries
● Load customer orders on the system to create a sales order
● Create a job card based on the sales order
● Ensure that all orders are accurately created and timeously distributed to the production department
● Request the a time frame from the Production Supervisor regarding urgent orders
● Communicate the time frame to the Dispatch Supervisor to ensure that delivery occurs within the allocated deadlines
● Liaise with the Finance department regarding customers that are on hold
● Provide customers feedback in terms of urgent orders as well as materials that are out of stock
● Participate and assist with stock take as required
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Previous experience in internal sales/ customer service – essential
- Understands orders and processing of an order. High drive for customer excellence.
- At least 3 years experience within a Business to Business environment.
NON FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in processing export orders is an added advantage
- Sound Telephonic skills
- Customer liaison skills
- Good Listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Package & Remuneration
R10 000 to R15 000 depending on experince.